This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
LA MÉNAGÈRE, via De’ Ginori, 8/R – 50123, Florence
Owner’s email address:: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Tracking Tools; name; email; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequences on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Controller from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects may have access to the Data (as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
It is however always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Data Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country where you are located. For further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international public law organization or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or asking the Data Controller for information by contacting him at the contact details shown at the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were col- lected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed. The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to store Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforceable actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Managing contacts and sending messages, Statistics, Collecting privacy preferences and Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section “Details on the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Manage contacts and send messages.. This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time of dis- play of messages by the User, as well as the interaction of the User with them, such as informa- tion on clicks on links inserted in messages.
- MailerLite (UAB “Mailerlite”): MailerLite is an address management and sending service provided by UAB “Mailerlite”.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms. This type of services allows interactions with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. This type of service may still collect traffic data for pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it. It is recommended to disconnect from the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Application is not linked to the User’s profile.
- Button and social widgets of Buffer: are services of interaction with the Buffer service, provided by Buffer, Inc. Personal Data processed.
Collection of privacy preferences. This type of service allows this Application to collect and save Users’ preferences regarding the collection, use and processing of their personal information, as required by applicable privacy legislation.
- Personal Data processed: Tracking Tools.
Services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the User’s behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited) Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads on its advertising network.
- Personal Data processed: Usage Data; Tracking Tools.
Information on how to opt out of interest-based advertisements
In addition to any opt-out function provided by any of the services listed in this document, Users may use the information on YourOnlineChoices (EU), The Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Giappone) or other similar services. With the-se services you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller, therefore, advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document. AppChoices that helps Users control behavioral advertising on mobile applications.
Users may also disable certain advertising features through their device settings, such as device advertising settings for mobile phones or ad settings in general.
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your Data. The User may object to the processing of his Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its update or correction.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervi- sory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to processing on grounds related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on the processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory phases to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or the Services connected by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
Log of system and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
If the changes affect processing operations whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.